Thursday 30 April 2020

Random Words

This was one of my activities today. It was to write several sentences from random words. You can choose any word you want of get someone to choose between 1 and how many pages in your book. Then choose between 1 and 24 to get the line, then 1 and 10 to get the word.

One of our class novels is 'The Boy Who Harnessed' so I decided to choose a word from that. I have chosen 'misala'. The meaning is 'go crazy'. Here is my sentences.

Spiders were flooding out of the sky, landing, taking over the world, maybe. I began to think I was misala. My worst fear, all over my lawn.

Slightly charred and ripe. Juicy dowe dripping from my mouth, licking up every last bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,

    Well done on your sentences. I feel like this would be something you would dream and wake up certainly feeling 'misala.' I wonder if 'misala' might be added to your vocabulary and you will use it again?

    Mrs Allan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.