Friday 4 September 2020

Build A Brand We Video

Today we were learning how to create a jingle that builds a brand. We used We Video, which is an awesome tool to showcase your learning. I have used we video before and I didint know you could animate and do so much things to enhance your videos. My video is of a remove the background selfie of me, with texts coming in at different times. My texts say how to draw a horse and Sophias Super Stuff. My jingle includes music and a narrate of Me and Rylee. I enjoyed creating a jingle because you had a fair amount of free rein over what you made it about. I would love to create another jingle.  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sophia,
    This is a great "brand". I like your action selfie. Combined with the animated text it has great effect and is eye-catching. When will you be publishing your video on how to draw a horse?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.