Monday 7 September 2020

Bill Billy Bob

This is my crazy animal collage. We were given the fun task of creating a fun animal or creature from other parts of animals. As you can see mine consists of many different animals. This lead on to creative writing about your creature. Digital skills we had to use were, remove background, cropping into shapes and screen castifiy to record my voice. I even gave mine a name. Bill Billy Bob. I enjoyed finding fun images and texture and making them into shapes. My clouds are red velvet and my dino spikes are made from a green scale texture. I really enjoyed doing this task because it was different and you could have free rein over what you created.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Sarah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explain it.
    Next time you could explain a bit more about the bill billy bob.
    here

    Mā te wā
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sophia,
    I really like your Bill Billy Bob animal! It is a very interesting animal,
    This reminded me of when I made up a alien called the Bozzle and wrote a report about it at home,
    Next time you could tell us why you were making weird animals,

    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia
    I like your creativity, it is a very interesting animal. Why are you making these animals? Great job Sophia!
    -Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.