Friday 16 October 2020

Jet Boating Collage

 What did you do in the holidays?  I went jet boating in Taupo at the Huka Falls. It was fast and adrenaline rushing. We spun and nearly hit objects many times. The Huka Falls had so much water flowing out of it but we were told that it didnt have much flowing out. I created a collage to demonstrate my experience. I removed background on a few images and included a trout jumping. The water fall in this picture is the Huka Falls. Beautiful isn't it? 


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophia,

    I like your collage of you jet boating at the Huka falls,
    Was it fun?? ,
    Next time you could add more things to your collage to make it more interesting,
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia I like your collage of you and what you did on the holiday.
    Next time you could add more things to your collage and make it more detailed. Capri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Sarah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explain it.
    Next time you could put more photos.
    here

    Mā te wā
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sophia. I really liked your post. Maybe next time you could add a bit more detail in it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophia Im Ben from Ahipara School. I like your boating collage it´s very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.