Wednesday 3 June 2020

Street Art

This week we had a poem about my street. It was about the diverese houses and describing his street. We did some discussing and thought about it. We decided that some of the words like 'bay'. Were a coastal town in NZ. Then our next task was to draw a picture of this street. We added bright water colours and pencils. We added power lines and clothes lines. Hayley did an amazing piece. She added water colour and it was 3d, like a beautiful villa. Here is my art.  



                                                           Hayley's Awesome Art


                 

                                                                        My Art


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia
    I loved watching the artworks come together from our shared reading of the poem. Everybody added their own personal touch and creativity to their pieces. Your chocolate factory was a fun addition. I would love to take a stroll down these streets.
    Could you imagine living on a street such as this? It would be VERY different from our environment, wouldn't it?
    Well done
    Mrs Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia
    I like both drawings a lot and I don´t think I could do any better.
    I think you both are very creative.
    Maybe you could do some small lines on the grass to make it look more real.
    Good job! :)
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.