Monday 22 June 2020

Decade of Music

Adding to our topic of 'Changing Times' we choose three question about changing times. I choose to study how music changes. These are my three questions. How has music evolved over time? Why has music changed? Then taking a look at singers and music videos throught the years. The questions helped me stay on track and not change topic all of a sudden. My thoughts on how music has changed is that, personally that old music sound better. New music is more modern and older music does have an organic feel. Some mordern songs are nice though. Whats your preference on how music has changed? Here is my work.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia I really like your work it is very interesting. Great Job. :)
    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,its Tarshana I really like your slides i think you did a amazing job. And you did a great peace of writing on how music has evolved.
    FF maybe next time you could more info on why music has canged trough the years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.