Thursday 25 June 2020

Printmaking

Today I finished my first real print for my printmaking. I am so exited because this was my first real one. I wanted to do yellow on blue for my first colour. The process of printing it is simple. You roll on the ink. Not too much, only about a blob as big as your fingernail. After that you carefully flip it and place it on your paper. Grab a dry roller and roll it for 10 seconds or so. Try to keep it in the same place. Carefully pick it up with out smugging. Done. Let your print dry and wash the ink off the lino. Here is my first real print.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,
    Wow, simply stunning. I hope you enjoyed the printmaking process?
    Mrs Allan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.