Tuesday 30 June 2020

Fungi Life Cycle

I created this poster to try and show in a creative way, the life cycle of a fungi. The small ball that is in the dirt is a spore. It lands in the dirt and  grows a small thread. The small thread turns into a mass of hyphae called Mycelium. The fruiting body sprouts, the mushroom matures and releases its own spores into the wind to grow more fungi. This is my poster that I created from Google Drawings. To create the hyphae I used the tool curve. Curve is great to draw things and then add colour into them. Here is my poster. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophia
    What a clear, effective visual to illustrate the life cycle of a fungi. I love that you have included a handy tip for fellow users of Google drawing tools. I always look forward to mushrooming on the farm in autumn so I now understand why we find them in clusters; from where the spores have dispersed.
    Great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sophia,
    this is a well designed infographic. The stages are easy to follow and the text is informative.
    You really are a whizz with the drawing tools. Ka pai to mahi!
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.