Friday 7 August 2020

Music Creation

During Cybersmart we have been working on music creations. We have been using an app called sound trap. You can use this app for a thirty day trial for free and make and create or use others music. Famous music artists use this free app and it is reasonably easy to navigate when you get the hang of it. We were trying to make mood in music. I chose a photo of a lion and tried to create music that goes with the photo. I think I could have done better but I tried. Here is my creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.