Monday 4 May 2020

Decade Box

Our study this term is decade and how things have changed over the years. I have done interviews with my parents or grandparents and now I have made a decade box. A decade box is something that you add things to over time so that others in around 100 years can observe and learn things about you. Corona virus is a perfect example of things you could I got an old show box and put paper around it. Then painted tea and coffee over it to make it older. I have been adding one or so things to it most days. Here is is what I've added so far. A stick with a small pine cone, a hydrangea, a list of things I've been up to, some words out of the paper ( covid, home school. ). 



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sophia
    I love the way you have decorated your decade box and made it look aged with tea and coffee. I also like the idea that you are placing one or two objects inside it each day so you are slowly adding to your collection.
    I had suggested a photo of yourself along with a brief introduction might be a useful item to place inside there too. I would imagine your future family would love to learn all about you and see what you looked like in 2020.
    Keep up the great collecting Sophia
    Mrs Bennett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.