Friday 31 July 2020

Zoo Art

To go with my persuasive writing I drew a cartoon picture of a lion. I did not trace this. I searched up a photo of a cartoon lion and started drawing. I am very proud of my picture because I have never drawn something this artistic. I went around the outline with a black pen to sharpen up the edges. There are a few little mistakes that you can really see looking closley, but they are not very noticable from further away. I tried to add a sun set and the savannah in the background. I am proud of my lion art. Do you think zoos should be banned? Here is a picture of it.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia
    I think your lion is really cute and it looks really good. I also like how you made the trees look really real.
    My feed forward for you is to maybe add more colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.